Frequently Asked Questions
There are many advantages of signing up listed below:
- Save multiple addresses in your address book for easier checkout
- Earn reward points
- View previous orders with a reorder feature to provide a streamlined purchase experience.
Click on the “Login” button and the top of the screen and click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link reset your password link. Enter your email address and you’ll receive an email with a link that needs to be confirmed in order to change your password.
First make sure you are logged in, using the left have menu select “Update Password” and fill in all the fields and then click the button “Save” to save your new password.
Firstly, you will need to be logged in, once logged in your will be redirected you’re your Main Account page, from the left menu you can navigate the areas you want to view or edit from updating addresses, changing your password, reviewing your order history and reordering previous orders.
After logging into your account you can access from the left hand menu your previous order history. Within your order history you can view and print your invoices and reorder previous orders.
Some emails you cannot unsubscribe from as they are transactional emails – these include emails from updating your password, processed orders to important Revoderm update notices. Unsubscribe Newsletters and Promotional Emails Click on the Unsubscribe link located at the bottom of all Revoderm emails that you receive and follow prompts.
Our skin specialists will help you to find the perfect skin care products for your skin concerns. To contact customer service to enquire about our products or about product returns and exchanges contact our team on 1-888 202 4038 or email us at email@example.com
We do offer a free in-house consultation in our Revoderm dermatology skin care clinic to assist you with your skin concerns, call 1 403 202 4038.
1 888 202 4038
Please contact us using our contact form or call (+1-888-202-4038) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and explain the issue with your order. For issues with damaged products or damages by the courier call us immediately.
Our aim is for you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and we stand by the quality of our products. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us. Please follow the below reasonable guidelines for product exchanges and returns.
In the unlikely event that you have an issue with any Revoderm products, here is what to do:
1. We request that you discontinue use of the product immediately.
2. Please email a photo of the skin reaction to our Revoderm team at email@example.com
3. One of our professional team members will contact you to assist further.
- Products must be purchased from the Revoderm website, our clinic or via a phone order, purchases from other distributors must be returned to where you purchased the products.
- Return the products within 30 days of your shipped order date.
- Provide information about your order such as a copy of your invoice, order number, name, email address, and phone number with a description explaining why you are returning the product(s).
- Excessively used products will not be accepted.
- Where applicable original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Return shipping costs for orders are the customers expense, unless agreed upon.
- No refunds will be provided for any bank charges or custom fees.
Upon product return we will issue a refund or exchange an unsatisfactory product for an alternative product of equal or lesser value with consideration of the above criteria.
Please mail your products to:
242, 4411 16 Avenue NW
Calgary, Alberta, Canada T3B 0M3.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and we stand by the quality of our products. Should you for any reason be unhappy with your purchase please let us know your concerns and we will work to resolve your issue. Whether it be advice on how to correctly use the product, a refund or to exchange an unsatisfactory product for another one.
Orders & Shipping
All orders are delivered via Canada Expedited Post and you will be provided a tracking number to track your order. We usually ship within 24 hours of your order being placed, delivery in Calgary is within 1-2 business days. Delivery to BC varies based on postal code, but anywhere from 3-7 business days for delivery. Delivery to Ontario varies based on postal code, but anywhere from 5-7 business days for delivery.
– We offer free shipping Canada wide on orders over $100.00. All orders are delivered via Canada Post Expedited and you will be provided a tracking number to track your order. We usually ship within 24 hours of your order being placed.
– Delivery fees apply.
Our international shipping rates are a follows
- Delivery fees apply.
We offer Canada Expedited Post with tracking with every order, this includes international orders. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with your tracking information to track with Canada Post.
All orders will have their respective provincial and government sales tax applied that includes GST, HST and PST as required by the government based on where the order is being shipped.
All orders receive a complimentary sample.
Security & Payment Gateways
We use Stripe and PayPal to handle payments to provide you with the best peace of mind when shopping with us.
Stripe – For more information on Stripe visit the following pages – Stripe Payment system – Card and Payment Types Accepted and Stripe’s Payment Security.
PayPal – PayPal is a safe and easy way to pay. Use your credit card with PayPal and get all the benefits of your credit card without exposing your card number.
Skin Frequent Questions
Go to Skin Frequently Asked Questions.