-Dr. Ken Alanen
Targets stubborn skin issues, from dark spots to acne scars — in record time. This daily glow serum is formulated with a high concentration of resveratrol to help visibly renew skin compromised by the sun and environmental stressors. Resveratrol is a naturally occurring antioxidant, found in the skin of grapes, that works on a cellular level to control oxidative stress by stimulating healthy cell proliferation. Synergized with line-smoothing retinol palmitate, collagen-boosting copper tripeptide and brightening niacinamide (vitamin B-3), this fast-absorbing treatment delivers a satisfying tingle.
- Petrolatum free
- Formaldehyde free
- Decelyne Glycol free
- Propylene Glycol free
- 1-4 Dioxane free
- Hormone free
- Cocamide DEA free
- Hexelyne Glycol free
- Imidazolidinyl Urea free
- Prop 65 free
Live Dermatology Consultation:
Book your consultation
If you’d rather see the dermatologist “live”, you can arrange for a secure e-consultation. You can pick your appointment time do it from any convenience place for you.
How to Use
- After cleansing in the morning and evening, apply 2-3 drops to your face, neck, chest, and back of hands as desired.
- Allow several minutes for serum to absorb before applying additional products.
- It is normal to feel a bit of stinging as you apply the serum.
- Apply before your moisturizer in the morning and evening to face, neck and décolletage.
- Your day moisturizer Revoderm Multi-Vitamin Moisturizer and Age defy light tinted mineral sunscreen and at night use the retinol night cream with the serum.