Suitable for all skin types.
Microdermabrasion Exfoliating Scrub is an environmentally friendly facial scrub based on volcanic pumice stone. It is designed to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, impurities, makeup residue, excess oil, dried sebum and debris from the skin’s surface, restoring dull dry skin to a smooth, healthy, radiant finish.
The natural ingredients in this scrub stimulate younger, smoother, brighter skin. This product also contains natural glycolic acid that helps dissolve dried-up oil and cellular debris — an ideal feature for anti-aging and acne regimens.
- Suitable for acne, combo, dry, normal, oily and sensitive skin types
- 90% smoother skin texture after one treatment
- Lightens the appearance of sun-related age spots
- Gently polishes and exfoliates dead skin cells away
- Removes and dissolves oil and sebum that can clog pores, shrinking enlarged pores
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Removes daily build-up to restore radiance
- Instantly improves skin tone, texture and elasticity
- Ideal physical exfoliant for hyperpigmentation and all types of acne
- Leaves your skin feeling smoother and younger.
- A little goes a long way
- Safe for pregnant and breastfeeding users
- Fragrance-free and hypoallergenic
- Balance skin tone and texture
- Sugar Cane Extract – chock full of antioxidants to protect your skin from environmental free radical damage and premature aging. The sugar cane extract in the scrub also removes dead skin cells that can clog pores.
- Lemon Fruit Extract – contains fruit acids that lighten and brighten your skin and helps slough off dull and dead skin cells.
- Apple Fruit Extract – acts as a soothing antioxidant for your skin, protecting your complexion from free radical damage.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – improves your skin’s elasticity and reduces skin-aging related enzyme activity and inflammation. This extract also repairs sun damage and protects your skin against future damage.
How To Apply
Apply to clean skin and massage over your entire face and neck. Rinse with water and pat dry.
Tips & Suggestions
Use two or three times weekly or as directed by physician.
Revoderm Microdermabrasion Exfoliating Scrub uses finely ground volcanic pumice stone instead of microplastic beads as the main active ingredient. Pumice stone is a physical (mechanical) exfoliant. Unlike the microplastic beads used in most commercially available scrubs, pumice is natural and safe.
Microplastic scrubs are toxic to aquatic ecosystems and slow to break down in the environment. They are also irritating to pores. Our scrub is also free of aluminum hydroxide and harsh apricot shell fragments.
Microdermabrasion Exfoliating Scrub contains glycolic acid derived from natural sugar cane. Glycolic acid helps dissolve dead skin cells, oil and debris encountered from environmental exposure.
A hydroxy acid is a family of ingredients commonly used in topical skin care and cosmetics. There are two types: alpha hydroxy acid and beta hydroxy acid. Both are used for exfoliating cells from the superficial epidermis. They are also used for their antiseptic properties.
Pumice, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
Water, Pumice, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Gluconolactone, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance, Blue 1.