• Suitable for the following everyone.
Revoderm Revolac Lotion™ with 10% AHA Lactic Acid is an anti-aging, moisturizing powerhouse. It’s clinically formulated for dry, sun-damaged skin, ingrown hair and keratosis pilaris (“chicken skin”, commonly seen on the backs of the upper arms, thighs and abdomen). This fast absorbing creamy, antioxidant rich intense hydrator creates a moisture barrier leaving your skin feeling soft, smooth, exfoliated and younger looking. It helps loosen up dry skin clogs within pores on non-facial skin.
- Treats Keratosis Pilaris (small bumps found on the back side of upper arms and top of thighs)
- Helps exfoliate ingrown hair
- Softens and smooths even the roughest, driest skin
- Stimulates cellular regeneration and repair
- Prevent and protects cracked and chapped skin
- Helps lighten skin discolourations
- Absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue
- Ideal for arms, neck, chest, hands, and dry heels
- Dramatically helps the appearance of aging and environmentally damaged skin
How To Apply
Apply lotion to body in a circular motion until thoroughly absorbed. Can be used after showering with a loofa sponge to remove ingrown hair. Exfoliated skin is sensitive to sun exposure and can become photo-damaged. For full body protection, we highly recommend the use of Revoderm Immuvex Sunscreen.
Tips & Suggestions
We suggest using Revoderm Advanced Scar Gel, a topical, medical grade silicone gel clinically formulated to minimize the overall appearance, texture, and colour of scars. This dermatologist developed breakthrough can be used on scars of all types, and is exclusive to Derm.ca
Revoderm Revolac Lotion has been developed to help loosen thick, adherent clogs that characterize keratosis pilaris and folliculitis. It contains purified 10% ammonium lactate (an ingredient that is keratolytic for clogs of follicular infundibular keratinocytes). In addition, it is fortified with allantoin, a natural moisturizing agent derived from the comfrey plant. It is non-irritating and helps exfoliate cells of the superficial stratum corneum. Dimethicone, an inert silicone preparation is added to help re-establish skin barrier in a non clogging (non-comedogenic) fashion.
Lactic Acid 10%, Ammonium Lactate. Allantoin. Dimethicone
Deionized Water, Lactic Acid, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone,
Petrolatum, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium.
Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer,
Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Stearic Acid, Allantoin,
Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben,
Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea.