Revoderm’s acneBIOTICS Acne Spot Treatment with Benzoyl Peroxide 5% and Glycolic Acid, gently exfoliates the skin to increase cellular turnover, leaving your complexion feeling refined and retextured. Using ground-breaking acne clearing ingredients, this calming moisturizer prevents breakouts before they start. Developed by dermatologists for teenage and adult acne, and acne rosacea prone skin.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Penetrates deeply into acne pores to kill bacteria on contact
- Stabilizes oil production, thereby helping to prevent acne breakouts
- Reduces the appearance of pores and blackheads
- Prevents breakouts by reducing the sebum level in pores
- Gentle exfoliation increases cellular turnover for refined and retextured skin
- Clears away cellular debris within 24 hours
How To Apply
Apply on areas prone to excess oil production or use as a spot treatment on occasional acne breakouts. Apply once daily. Patients with sensitive skin may feel mild tingling which can be minimized by using less frequently. It may bleach or dye fabric.
Tips & Suggestions
1. Use this product at night because it can stain/bleach your clothing. Also, be advised that it will create bleach spots on coloured sheets and pillowcases.
2. Only use this on breakout areas as it can be quite drying, especially to sensitive skin.
3. In the daytime, after washing, use the Intense Hydration Serum on the face, including lightly on the breakout areas, so the moisture can help the skin to heal
Revoderm acneBIOTICS Acne Spot Treatment contains a unique combination of purified 5% Benzoyl Peroxide and natural Glycolic acid. The benzoyl peroxide component reduces the Cutibacterium (Proprionibacterium) acnes bacterial burden within hair follicles by 70% and helps dissolve follicular clogs. Glycolic acid is a naturally occurring alpha hydroxyl acid which is safe and helps with dissolution of follicular clogs, surface exfoliation and helps boost perifollicular collagen production. These properties help with active acne and help prevent new lesions.
This combination in Revoderm acneBIOTICS Spot Treatment reduces sebum production as well, helping to reduce the oily sheen of acne and rosacea skin. This preparation is also fortified with purified allantoin, a natural moisturizing agent. This is non-irritating and helps exfoliate cells of the superficial stratum corneum (outermost layer of the epidermis). The potential irritating properties of benzoyl peroxide are mitigated by the use of natural plant extracts and Echinacea
Benzoyl Peroxide USP 5%, Glycolic Acid, Arnica Flower Extract,
Coneflower Extract, Golden Seal Extract, Lavender Flower/Leaf
Stem Extract, Calendula Flower Extract, Allantoin
Deionized Water, Glycolic Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Allantoin, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf Stem Extract, Calendula Offcinalis Flower Extract. Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate.